Thanks for registering. Welcome to the AskNature community! AskNature is powered by the community - by people like you - so we need your help to reach our full potential. Here are some ways you can get started in making the most of AskNature and in contributing toward its ongoing evolution.
Seven easy ways to dig in:
- Take a tour. Check out our tours to familiarize yourself with what’s on AskNature and how to find it quickly.
- Invite your colleagues and friends to join AskNature. Go to your profile page and scroll down to the middle of the Profile tab.
- Tell us how we can make AskNature better by sharing your ideas and honest thoughts. Simply click the "support and feedback" button in the top-right on any page.
- Stay informed. Sign up for emails from our parent organization, the Biomimicry 3.8 Institute.
- Volunteer or intern. Do you have expertise in biology, chemistry, business, communications, graphic design...or something else that could help make AskNature better? Opportunities include crafting biological Strategy pages, developing biomimetic Product stories, creating biological illustrations, and sharing photos or other graphics.
- Donate, sponsor, or become a partner to support AskNature’s ongoing evolution - so that we can bring you more biological strategies, application ideas, and real-life examples of biomimicry in action.
- Get outside and invite nature to be your mentor.
We look forward to working with you!